- Fix minor flaws and imperfections; buyers don’t want deferred maintenance issues.
- Remove excess furniture and declutter countertops to make usable space and rooms appear larger.
- Clean and organize everything including garages, closets, storage rooms, and laundry rooms. Buyers look everywhere.
- Wash windows, pull back curtains, and turn on lights in dimly lit rooms to brighten areas and make rooms appear larger.
- Paint walls in neutral tones and pack up family pictures so buyers can envision their color preferences and portraits.
- Manage your yard; shovel the walk or mow the lawn, plant flowers, and remove cobwebs from the door frame.
Our team offers a FREE Professional Staging Consultation along with your Listing Appointment to give you expert tips on what will help sell your home for top dollar.