Ok all you buyers out there; it’s our last day on this series! Don’t forget to give us a call to set up your free buyer’s consultation today!
Let’s recap, for the last time, on the 6 reasons to buy a home:
- Mortgage rates are CRAZY low
- Protection against inflation
- Home prices won’t be this low forever
- Save a lot on next year’s taxes
- You won’t have to think about mortgage rates again for a long, long time
- A stronger sense of community
You won’t have to think about mortgage rates again for a long, long time
Lock in a fixed-rate now and you’ll only have to worry about rates as often as you refinance your home or move. So unless you do one of these things between now and the time your home is paid off, high mortgage rates will be a problem of the past.
And finally, my personal favorite reason…
A stronger sense of community
As a homeowner, you’ll be surrounded by fellow homeowners who are probably a lot like you. You’ll be centered in a strong community of like-minded people, which can be a valuable asset for you and your family.
Let us help you find the perfect community for you! Give us a call!
Christine Bilger on DECEMBER 31, 2012